Interested services and community members are invited to contribute to the planning of the next phase of headspace Lismore at a workshop on Thursday 16 March, 9am-12.30pm at Kadina High Campus.
It is an opportunity to :
- hear from Social Futures, the new Lead Agency
- learn about the achievements of the Centre over the last 3 years
- reflect on the Centre’s strengths and challenges
- learn about the headspace National Model Integrity Framework
- connect with local agencies
- work collaboratively to assist in the development of a strategic work plan beyond June 2017
Please register :
For further information or questions please contact Lana Jankowiak on 0427 439 796.