Changes are coming to in-home aged care with the introduction of new reforms in July 2024. A free one day forum – presented by Tweed City Council in partnership with Social Futures and Boosting the Local Care Workforce Program – will explore the challenges and opportunities this presents to the Community Aged Care Sector and help providers to plan for the future of their organisation.
Forum topics include:
· applying strategic thinking to changing conditions
· learning from other providers who have navigated similar NDIS reform
· exploring innovative business and operating models
· how collaboration and partnership can enhance your approach to reform
· approaches to business transition.
Guest speakers and panellists include:
· Kathie Heyman – Business Connect Advisor, Nortec
· David Wallace – former Regional Manager, Aruma
· Kerry Little – General Manager, Connect You Too (Connectu2), Clarence Valley
· Gillian McFee – Advisor Social Care, Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals
The Strategy In The Face Of Change – Community Aged Care Forum will take place on Tuesday, March 28 at Tweed Shire Council Admin Building in the Harvard Room.
To book your spot at the forum, visit Eventbrite.