The Family Centre is running an interactive 6-week course which aims to support parents and their carers of children 0-8 years, Thursdays 1 November – 6 December, 10am-12pm at Murwillumbah Community Centre.
Relationship and reflective practices are the heart of this program.
This is an interactive 6-week course which aims to support parents and their carers of children 0-8 years to:
- Learn more about the origins of your own parenting style
- Understand the underlying messages in children’s behaviour
- Discover how to overcome some of the obstacles getting in the way of being the kind of parent you would like to be
- Learn about the importance of building self-esteem in children
- Discover ways you can take care of yourself and to find support when they need it
Childcare can be provided.
To find out more or to register call (07) 5524 8711.