- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you value integrity, inclusion and learning?
- Are you seeking employment where you can use your passion for social justice?
Our dynamic, community services organisation is in a period of rapid growth and is recruiting to the following employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from all walks of life, ages and backgrounds. If you are looking for student placements or volunteer opportunities, check HERE.
We are partnering with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to provide Local Area Co-ordination from January 2017 for many parts of regional and rural New South Wales where the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will be introduced from July 2017.
We are excited to be part of this program, which will enable people living with disability and their families to have greater choice and control over their lives.
We are now recruiting to Local Area Coordination Positions
All LAC positions in the Northern Rivers will be advertised here. For LAC positions in other NDIS service areas we co-ordinate, please follow the following links:
- Mid North Coast NSW
- Far West NSW (Broken Hill only)
- Far West NSW (Balranald and Wentworth)
- Western NSW
You can also register with our NDIS LAC recruitment mailing list to be informed of new opportunities in all our service areas.
For more information about these and other LAC positions, call our main number 02 6620 1800 during office hours.
LAC Positions Vacant – Northern Rivers
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Other Social Futures Positions Vacant
headspace Tweed Heads and headspace Lismore are part of the National Youth Mental Health program, developed to help young people who are going through a hard time. We provide services to young people between the ages of 12 to 25 years. headspace Tweed Heads and...
General Practitioner - Family Planning Status: Flexible hours as required / agreed Location: Lismore / Kyogle Inquiries: Keah Wheeler (02) 6620 7660 Social Futures is a community, not-for-profit organisation that works...
Expression of Interest – Training & Development
Social Futures invites Expressions of Interest from innovative, creative and flexible trainers to deliver relevant training to the human services sector and wider community across the Northern Rivers region.
Social Futures delivers a range of training programs to develop skills and build capacity for community sector workers, families and individuals including leadership and management, social innovation, casework, community development and life skills. Ideas for new workshops and courses that you can deliver are welcome in the Expression of Interest. Social Futures’s training program offers the following services to trainers:
- Marketing and promotion of your training
- Co-ordination of training delivery
- Administration, including invoicing and registration
- Organising venue and catering
- Pre course delivery training needs assessment
- Issuing of certificates
- Database access
- Access to technology and equipment
- Quality assurance and best practise requirements
- Opportunity for inclusion in Social Futures’s customised in- house training services
What we expect from you:
- A professional and positive attitude
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment or proven experience of adult teaching
- Two relevant referees
Standard pay rates for trainers apply. To submit an Expression of Interest click here All enquiries regarding the Expression of Interest should be directed to the Training Coordinator on 02 6620 1810 or [email protected]