Red Cross is bringing together local homelessness service providers for a workshop on planning for emergencies and natural disasters, at the South Tweed Community Hall on Wednesday 30 May 2018.
The workshop is free, and services are invited to attend.
The workshop will address questions such as:
- What is the role of emergency services during an event?
- How can we prepare for events that happen very quickly?
- How are we responsible to clients during an event?
- How can we work with clients to enhance their preparedness for emergencies?
- Are there issues specific to our service type or location we should consider?
To RSVP please register at https://emergency_planning_homeless_tweed.eventbrite.com.au