Have you got a burning question about public transport in the Northern Rivers? You’re in luck!
From April until June, Social Futures, in collaboration with local transport providers, will be hosting transport information days across the region.
Social Futures Transport Development Officer Alex Lewers is inviting everyone to come and find out more about transport services in the region.
“The Northern Rivers has a wide range of transport services available. What we find at events like this is that people are often unaware of the services that are available.
“If you want to use public transport to get somewhere chances are there is a service available. If there’s not we’d love to hear about it.”
The roadshow will take in:
- Kyogle – Wednesday 12 April | Venue: Kyogle IGA | Time: 9 – 2pm
- Lismore – Thursday 13 April | Venue: Lismore Shopping Square (Out the front of Woolworths) | Time: 9 – 2pm
- Murwillumbah – Thursday 27 April | Venue: Sunnyside Mall | Time: 9 – 2pm
- Ballina – Thursday 4 May | Venue: River Street | Time: 9 – 2pm
- Casino – Tuesday 30 May | Venue: Casino Community Centre | Time: 9 – 2pm
- Mullumbimby – Thursday 15 June | Venue: Mullumbimby IGA | Time: 9-1pm
The Public Transport Information Roadshow aims to raise awareness of transport options available in the region and will be attended by representatives from local bus companies, taxis, community transport, local government and more.
For more information about where and when the Transport Information Roadshow will be in your area visit www.goingplaces.org.au/roadshow