Jack Pellizzer is in his last year of high school in Broken Hill. He likes school and, like most 18-year-old boys, he also likes music and movies. But until recently it was difficult for him to tell people what he liked and wanted. Jack has a number of undiagnosed...
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Schedule to Terms of Entry
|Name of promotion||Social Futures new website survey|
|Organisation||Northern Rivers Development Council (NRSDC) t/as Social Futures|
|Relevant states||NSW, QLD|
|Entry restrictions||Any staff of NRSDC or Social Futures can fill out the survey but they will not be eligible to win one of the prizes|
|Competition period||Oct 23 – Jan 31|
|Maximum number of entries||1 per person per survey|
|Draw details||The draw will take place on Feb 11th at the office address 256 Molesworth st Lismore NSW 2480|
|Prize details||1 of 6 supermarket shopping vouchers to the value of $50|
|Notification of winners||Winners will be notified by their preferred contact detail as filled out on the survey which will most likely be phone or email.|
|Publication of winners||The winners will be publicised on the Social Futures facebook page.|
|Prize delivery||The Prize will be delivered by post or via an online digital voucher to a valid email address.|
Trade Promotion: Game of Chance
Terms of Entry
- These terms must be read together with the Schedule for this competition. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these terms. By entering, entrants accept these terms. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these terms, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is open only to residents of the Relevant State/s who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- The prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years (where entry by persons under 18 is permitted), the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this competition, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner and their companion/s if the entrant or the winner (or their companion/s), in the opinion of the Promoter, is under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behaves aggressively or offensively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter.
- The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and their name and state of residence will be published in accordance with the Publication Details. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the competition, including without limitation any Challenge involved in this competition, or the prize and that participation in the competition and/or using the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this competition and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk.
- Where the competition is communicated on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook