Justice Connect’s Not-for-profit Law will present a webinar on Managing Conflicts & Disputes for NFPs, 20 November 2018, 12.45pm-2.00pm AEDT.
Conflicts and disputes are stressful events, and the success of your community group can depend on how effectively you manage them. In this webinar you’ll learn what the law requires you to do when a conflict or complaint arises.
The webinar will cover:
- Common disputes involving members or board / committee members of NFP community organisations
- How to follow the dispute resolution or grievance procedure in your organisation’s rules or constitution
- When a member can be disciplined, and how to go about this
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee of management
- Seeking assistance to deal with conflict or a dispute
- Avoiding the escalation of disputes
Post expires at 3:46pm on Tuesday November 20th, 2018