YWCA’s Communities for Children is running a two-day workshop on Introductory: Mental Health in Children on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 October 2018 in Murwillumbah.
The course provides participants with an introduction to mental health conditions that impact on children and important considerations when planning for their support and wellbeing.
- What promotes positive mental health?
- Where do mental health conditions come from?
- Overview of major mental health conditions.
- Support requirements for children and young people who have a mental health diagnosis.
- Practice considerations and application.
Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 October 2018
9.30am – 4.30pm
Canvas & Kettle Room: Murwillumbah Civic & Cultural Centre
10-14 Tumbulgum Road, Murwillumbah
Presented by Liz Sanders of SAL Consulting. Free – lunch included.
Bookings by Friday 12 October: [email protected] or call YWCA NSW: 66 255 800
Post expires at 2:42pm on Tuesday October 23rd, 2018