University Centre for Rural Health is hosting a free videoconferenced Youth Health Forum: Consent Choices and Checks: Promoting a Positive Approach in Youth Sexual Health, on Wednesday 28 November in Lismore.
- Reframing young people’s sexual health: rights and risks
- Sexual Health Promotion for everybody
- Consent: What does it mean and why does it matter?
- Take Blaktion- Sexual Health Promotion: The role of humour
- Strategies and resources for working with young people
- Voice of Youth
- Panel Discussion
For registration enquiries contact (: (02) 6620 7482 or email [email protected]