Family Connect and Support
Family Connect and Support helps children, young people and families in NSW with:
- parenting challenges
- financial stress
- substance use
- family breakdown
- housing issues
- mental health
- domestic and family violence
- and more…
Through an initial consultation, we get to know you and your individual circumstances.
Understanding your needs, and building on your strengths, we identify the support your family needs to make positive change in your lives.
We’ll give you information and advice and help you connect to the services in your area so you don’t have to retell your story.
We stay connected with you until you’re matched with the right services or support.
We welcome families from all cultures and backgrounds, lands and communities.
Free and voluntary
- For children, young people and families who need support.
- Can be accessed anywhere in NSW.
- Flexible in how providers reach families.
- Referrals can be made by anyone.
Right support at the right time
- Connecting families to services in their area so they don’t have to retell their story.
- When there is a wait for services or support, providers stay in contact with families until they’re connected.
- Practical support, information and advice is also offered.
Builds on a family’s strengths to make positive change
- Individualised support: providers take time to understand a family’s needs.
- Working closely with a family: providers identify their existing resources and support networks.