The NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards are now open! The Awards are designed to acknowledge, encourage and most importantly promote the positive achievements of all young people up to and including 29 years of age as of 31 December 2017.
Do you know someone who deserves to be recognised? Enter them into the Awards!
Below is a list of categories that are now open. The Awards are free to enter, all you need to do is click here to get started.
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- Worldwide Printing Solution Sports Award
- Soroptimist International Women Creating Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
Category winners will each receive $2,500 from Masonicare and a magnificent trophy, plus the NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year will receive $5,000 from Masonicare and a state trophy. To find out more about the Awards please click here.