Lismore – Aboriginal Family Referral Service Worker
- Casual Hours as agreed
- SCHADS Level 5
- Contact – Patrick Deegan 02 6620 1850
- Applications Close 17 July 2017
This position – Family Referral Worker – Aboriginal, Far North Coast Family Referral Service– will have a key role in delivery of high quality services to families, children, young people and community services across the region. A key focus will involve working as a team and actively engaging, collaborating and partnering with clients and other service providers to optimise outcomes for families, children and young people. Specifically, the role is charged with:
- Providing intake, assessment, support, outreach and referral services to families with children and young people in the Far North Coast of NSW
- Working within a case coordination framework with vulnerable families, children and young people including families with identified child protection concerns, both face to face and by phone.
- Ensuring a high standard of service delivery for clients and other services
- Actively engaging, collaborating and partnering with clients, other community organisations, government, and other service providers to optimise outcomes for families, children and young people.
- Delivering service promotion activities to a range of service providers both NGO’s & government agencies.
- Participating and delivering community development projects.
Position Description: 20170701 – Lismore Family Referral Worker – Aboriginal PD
To apply please follow this link: http://jobboards.adlogic.com.au/socialfutures/job-details/query/7051497