headspace Tweed Heads and headspace Lismore are part of the National Youth Mental Health program, developed to help young people who are going through a hard time. We provide services to young people between the ages of 12 to 25 years. headspace Tweed Heads and headspace Lismore have consortium partnerships with relevant youth services and organisations to make it easier for young people to access services in the one place. Social Futures is the lead agent for headspace Tweed Heads and headspace Lismore.
We are currently seeking passionate allied health professionals to work as part of a multidisciplinary team delivering psychological interventions to young people.
What we offer our private allied health professionals:
- the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people, by offering a range of support options which are tailored to their needs.
- comfortable rooms in a convenient location
- on-going referrals of young people who have been assessed and are ready to receive services
- proactive approach in monitoring appointments
- flexibility to choose days
- full administrative support from our Clinical Receptionists
- regular communication with a Service Manager
- being part of a friendly multi-disciplinary team which includes Youth Access Clinicians, GPs, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social workers and Consortium partners
- paid attendance to multi-disciplinary meetings
- professional development opportunities.
Social Futures is looking to contract suitably qualified Allied Health professional(s) to deliver services within headspace Tweed heads and headspace Lismore to:
- Provide psychological interventions to clients at the Facility;
- Provide services in a conscientious, professional, competent and expeditious manner and in accordance with all appropriate standards applicable to the industry in which Social Futures operates;
- Practice at the Facility according to a mutually agreed roster;
- Maintain Clinical responsibility for their actions including appropriate use of and maintenance of client records
If you would like to become become part of this exceptional team please contact us using the below details:
Dominic Youe, Service Manager, headspace Tweed Heads
Ph: 07 55235500 or [email protected]
Teri King, Service Manager headspace Lismore
Ph: 02 6625 0200 or [email protected]
To submit your EOI, please follow this link: http://jobboards.adlogic.com.au/socialfutures/job-details/query/6987624